Five good reasons to develop solar projects with IBC SOLAR
IBC SOLAR has been consistently developing and implementing PV power plants worldwide since 1982, ranging from large ground mounted PV plants to smaller rooftop systems, both grid-connected and off-grid projects.
IBC SOLAR Energy is the International Project Development division of the IBC SOLAR Group.
We are currently developing projects in countries such as Japan, India, the Philippines and other countries inside the Asia Pacific region。
Five reasons to partner with us:
- Experience: We have a proven track record of 3,300 MWp of installed power, more than 520 MWp of which are large scale solar parks.
- Customer centred: We tailor our projects according to the investors requirements.
- Fully integrated: Permits, licenses and authorisations, project development, design and engineering, planning, procurement, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance, financing, and everything else related to the project to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers' expectations.
- Flexibility: IBC SOLAR's private shareholder structure fosters our business through fast and flexible decision making processes.
- Security: Our projects are supported by IBC SOLAR's financial strength and guarantees backed by first class bank securities.